AI-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology (AMCET) is a fully registered and Accredited Engineering College by NACTE; with Registration Number REG/EOS/039. AMCET prides itself as a centre of innovative ideas and applications. The College is planning to recruit a candidate for the following position:
Job Title: DEPUTY PRINCIPAL – ACADEMIC, RESEARCH AND CONSULTANCY
Job Type: Full Time
Appointing Authority: Governing Board of AMCET
Reports to: Principal
Salary: Negotiable within the AMCET Incentive Scheme
- Be responsible on all matters of education administration and delivery.
- Supervises teaching and learning in the College.
- Advices on all matters pertaining to Academic Management, quality control and assurance.
- Evaluates academics in the College and recommend future programmes.
- Oversees research, publications and consultancy activities at the College.
- Oversees the management of academic resources.
- Oversees admission and examination procedures.
Experience Level: Senior managerial position for at least 5 years, preferably in an education delivery institution at tertiary level.
Academic Qualifications: Master s Degree (in Engineering/Technical/Science specialization) from a recognized high learning institution.
- Must be ICT literate.
- Must be competent, committed, and self-motivated.
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, team working and networking skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Fluency in verbal and written Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Candidate shall exhibit high level of professionalism, integrity and ethics.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants must send application letter mentioning the position applied for, attached with an up- to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) writh three referees with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail, and mobile numbers to the following address: Email: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 25th September 2020