Company: Standard Chartered Bank
Location: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours
do the right thing, better together and never settle
as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture
one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Source for new venues and avenues to generate digital acquisition opportunities
• Plan and create Events/Campaign/Alliance & Merchant Programs calendar to support all digital banking activities
Events/Campaign/Alliance & Merchant Programs Support:
• Assist with onsite and offsite preparation and logistics
• Ensure smooth execution and manage all post trackers to measure productivity rate
• Manage client feedbacks and follow through with stakeholders
• Manage and track budget and deliver within approved limits
• Prepare/consolidate presentation decks required.
Marketing Support for the Events/Campaign/Alliance & Merchant Programs:
• Work with Marketing in ensuring display of updated collaterals
• Work with stakeholders in creation of customised collaterals
• Manage inventories
• Work with Product, Segment and frontline teams to create correct messaging, look and feel for events/Campaign/Alliance & Merchant Programs
• Work with approved vendors to deliver the logistic support required for Events/Campaign/Alliance & Merchant Programs
• Ensure proper documentation of cost incurred and provide periodic updates to approvers
Adhere to and Institute controls
• Report to the Unit Manager any adverse anomalies which impact the business as soon as this is known to you.
• Record and report suspicious transactions or Frauds that are encountered at the Unit.
• Ensure Anti-money laundering and CDD guidelines are followed within the Unit
• Ensure awareness and adherence to all policies, guidelines, procedures and local regulatory requirements.
• Ensure adherence to the risk management framework.
• Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
• Attend all required training
Our Ideal Candidate
• Sales experience
• Knowledge in financial products marketing and distribution
• Strong stakeholder management capabilities
• Strong project execution capabilities
• Good written and verbal communication
• Organised and ability to plan and prioritise work streams
• Flexible and creative
• Willingness to learn
• Team player
• Attention to details
• Ability to work under tight timelines
• Highly motivated individual to excel
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE