Digital Sales Officer
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
Digital sales officer is responsible for building up and managing a high-quality customer portfolio on internet banking, mobile banking, and agents’ network around his/her vicinity. The Digital sales officer shall organise his/her work effectively, maintain a good quality portfolio and champion the effective service delivery on digital channels.
- Facilitating first-contact meetings with potential KCB bank customers on digital channels.
- Searching, assessing, accepting, and processing prospect agents’ applications to become KCB bank wakala (Recruitment).
- Conduct first time (activations) and routine trainings to approved agents and customers on mobile and internet banking, to ensure users can use the said services.
- Submission of all tools of trade which are provided by the bank to customers immediately after approval.
- Ensure agents premises are branded (both internally and externally) properly by approved bank standards to ensure visibility by both existing and prospect bank customers.
- Monitoring customer activities, ensure compliance to bank policies and procedures, and conduct periodic visits to their business places/premises (Relationship Management).
- Growth of customer turnover and NFI as per the agreed target
- Manage customer relationships and ensure complaints/disputes are sorted on time.
- Activation of dormant customers on mobile, internet and agency banking.
- Cross selling of other bank products.
Key responsibilities and approximate time split:
New Business Development 50%.
Recruit new quality business within the allocated market.
Proactively create and develop business relationships with customers.
Build close working relationships with Branch staff, SME and Corporate team to create business opportunities.
Implement activities to deliver value added products and services at the agent location.
Fully understand the workings of agent banking, internet banking and mobile banking operations and risk strategy.
Customer contact (40%)
Customer contact involves discussions and negotiations with customers on business and operational issues
The role holder is responsible for managing and responding to customer requirements
Establish, build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers to develop, sustain and protect agent business.
Develop a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of customers’ businesses
Make sound commercial judgments in order to retain and fully develop customer base
Provide evidence of customer demand to influence new products / enhancements / solutions
Planning and research (10%)
Responsible for developing a personal sales plan to achieve targeted objectives and goals
Personal time management of day-to-day activities to maximize return on resources
Keeping fully updated on customer activities as reported in the media and via internal Group sources
Maintain and understand the business environment in which the customer operates
Constantly update knowledge on all products and services offered by KCB.
Bachelor in Banking/Finance or equivalent
A minimum of 1 year experience in the role
Professional qualification in Agent banking and card background / master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
Deadline: 2022-05-31 00:00:00