Digital Solutions and Channels Officer – MTMSL (tigo Pesa)
Dar es Salaam Full time
End date to apply: 31/05/2022
This role is responsible for improving practices, advancing technology, strengthening relationships, and delivering outcomes through the application and the digital solutions & channels provided in the unit
We contribute and Lead
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity & innovation.
- Own End-to-End management of Digital Solutions & Channels portfolio & products, and VAS services.
- Thinking outside the box, critical thinking in relation to IT applications, systems, programs and design.
- Gather & document features of enhancements and participate in prior engagements of developments.
- Engage in new products APP and others, scoping, design, development, and integrations
- Engage in requirement gathering, CRs documentations discussions of the changes made on the products.
- Powerful analytics on the Application and solutions that deliver real insights into customer behavior
- USSD changes are done ensuring it meets the requirement before deployment
- Work with support team to ensure customers/partners get smooth assistance on their requirements.
- Ontime preparation of training materials for the product features on App and all stakeholders are trained
- Perfom any other duties as may be assined by the line manager
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, SKILL, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
- 3 year or above experience in a IT, Mobile Financial Services & Payment Industry.
- Full understanding of the Digital Financial Services importance / dynamics in the Tanzanian Market
- Graphic design is an added advantage
- Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
- Ability to manage and work under pressure, multi-task, complex project, stretched targets, time constrains and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted”.