DIRECTOR OF FINANCE, HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION – 1 POST
Employer: Tanzania Food and Nutrition Centre (TFNC)
Date Published: 2019-03-17
Application Deadline: 2019-03-30
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to the Managing Director in matters pertaining to finance, Human Resources and administration;
- To co-ordinate the preparation of final accounts and audit of the Centre;
- To supervise and approve the Centre’s financial transactions;
- To carryout general administration and supervision of staff under his/her directorate;
- Plan and develop human resource at the Centre;
- To promote conducive working environment for Centre’s staff;
- To supervise preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports;
- To supervise the preparation and updating of staff and financial regulations;
- To support the procurement and supplies function;
- To supervise and co-ordinate income generating activities of the Centre; and
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Holder of either CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIM or equivalent recognized by NBAA and Master’s Degree either in Business Administration (MBA), Human Resource Management or Public Administration.
Masters Degree either in Human Resource Management or Public Administration plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management or its equivalent. He/She should have an experience of not less than eight (8) years in Finance, Human Resources and Administration of which five (5) should be in senior managerial position.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale PRSS 8.1