CALL FOR APPLICATIONS OF VACANCIES ON APPOINTMENTS AND TRANSFER
The Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT) is a Public Institution established in 2014. It has its headquarters in Butiama-Mara Region. MJNUAT invites applications from competent and qualified Tanzania Public Servants with existing CHECK NUMBERS to be considered for Appointment and Transfer to MJNUAT to fill nine (09) Vacant Posts listed below;
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE (1 POST)
Holder of a Master’s Degree in one of the following fields; Finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance plus CPA (T), ACCA or ACA and who has been registered by NBAA as Associate Certified Public Accountant or Fellow Certified Public Accountant. The Master’s Degree must be related to his or her Bachelor’s Degree.
At least ten (10) years in a related field from reputable organization of which two (2) years must be in a managerial position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To supervise on proper use of all funds of the University;
- To prepare financial statements of income and expenditure at appropriate times;
- To control capital and recurrent expenditure;
- To prepare and answer timely queries on payment of salaries and emoluments;
- To maintain up to date financial information on revenue and expenditure;
- To maintain up to date and transparent Management Information System on all accounts at all levels;
- To ensure that all properties and assets of the University are insured;
- To prepare periodic reports on incomes, expenditure and transactions;
- To interpret financial policies and regulations;
- To review accounting policies and regulations;
- To advise on matter concerning to financial;
MODE OF APPLICATION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please take note of the following general conditions;
- Applicants must be Public
- Signed application letters should be written in English or
- All applicants should indicate the positions they are applying
- All application letters shall be routed through respective
- Applicants should attach certified copies of all academic and professional certificates and transcripts as well as birth
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by relevant Authorities in
- Applicants should attach current and duly signed curriculum vitae which bears the most recent passport size photograph, as well as a list of three referees indicating their names, designation, employer, physical address, telephone number(s) and email address.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover transfer cost upon being successful, as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their applications to the following address;
Deputy Vice Chancellor –Planning, Finance and Administration
Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT)
P.O. Box 976
Or [email protected] for electronic applications.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 10, 2020