CALL FOR APPLICATIONS OF VACANCIES ON APPOINTMENTS AND TRANSFER
The Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT) is a Public Institution established in 2014. It has its headquarters in Butiama-Mara Region. MJNUAT invites applications from competent and qualified Tanzania Public Servants with existing CHECK NUMBERS to be considered for Appointment and Transfer to MJNUAT to fill nine (09) Vacant Posts listed below;
DIRECTOR OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT (1 POST)
Holder of Master’s Degree in one of the following fields; Planning, Economics, Projects Planning and Management, Statistics or any related qualification from a recognised University/Institution. The Master’s Degree must be related to his or her Bachelor’s Degree.
Working experience of at least ten (10) years in a related field from reputable organization of which two (2) years must be in a managerial position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate the preparation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the MJNUAT Corporate Strategic Plan and other strategic plans of the University
- To recommend effective marketing plans, strategies and techniques and to ensure execution of marketing and business promotion campaigns
- To coordinate the preparation of the budget of the Directorate, control budgeted resources and to ensure that activities of the Directorate are carried out as per annual work plan
- To monitor and report progress against objectives and plans and key milestones for the University
- To coordinate development of business plans for income generation activities/projects;
- To oversee implementation business ventures and evaluation of the same
- To oversee academic planning of the university
MODE OF APPLICATION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please take note of the following general conditions;
- Applicants must be Public
- Signed application letters should be written in English or
- All applicants should indicate the positions they are applying
- All application letters shall be routed through respective
- Applicants should attach certified copies of all academic and professional certificates and transcripts as well as birth
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by relevant Authorities in
- Applicants should attach current and duly signed curriculum vitae which bears the most recent passport size photograph, as well as a list of three referees indicating their names, designation, employer, physical address, telephone number(s) and email address.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover transfer cost upon being successful, as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their applications to the following address;
Deputy Vice Chancellor –Planning, Finance and Administration
Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT)
P.O. Box 976
Or firstname.lastname@example.org for electronic applications.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 10, 2020