Distribution Driver at AB InBev
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The key purpose of this role is to facilitate Effectively and Efficiently Product Deliveries to TBL Customers and Depots.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- To ensure the Vehicle is Maintained in Good running order at all times by Observing maintenance schedule and Filling Pre-Inspection form every day, for every trip
- To ensure the Safety of the Vehicle and Cargo at all times and anywhere, adhere truck lock out procedures and be in proper PPES and Uniform at all times
- To ensure Beer, Empty crates delivered at the right place and at the right time as per TCT plan provided, and as per Invoice destinations
- Ensure Loading/unloading of Products is done as per procedures, count all products loaded and count all products to be unloaded. This applies both at Warehouse ramp and during delivery at customers’ site.
- Observe standard provided for Fuel usage per 100 kms, Breakages and missing bottles eliminated to zero.
- To ensure the Vehicle is kept Tidy and clean at all times.
- To ensure Pre-Inspection Forms Trip-sheet forms and all forms provided are filled and signed by your
- Supervisor and perform any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
SEE ALSO: 5 Key Things You Should Always Include In Your CV
- Form IV & plus Certificate in driving from NIT
- Valid Vehicle driving license Class, E & D (SUMMATRA)
- Fluent in Swahili & English (spoken and written)
- Basic knowledge of Automobile Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years in driving heavy duty vehicle
Direct reports (solid line): None
Dotted line reports: None
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 21 February 2023.