Job Title Distribution Driver
Function Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics department. We are looking for a 05 talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Logistics for a Distribution Driver position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will directly report to the respective Distribution Team Leader.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible;
1. Hauling of bulk stock (Primary Distribution) between Manufacturing Plants and Official Coca-Cola Distributor’s (OCCDs)
2. Delivery of stock (Secondary Distribution) to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s.
3. Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers.
4. Conducting and Compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
5. Take full accountability of the allocated truck, Mobile device, stock and pallets on truck.
6. Co-coordinating and receiving customer invoices.
7. Perform daily stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
8. Comply with security checks and procedures.
9. Management and supervision of the crew on the truck.
10. Abide by the traffic laws and regulations of the country.
11. Comply with company safety standards and ensures no fatality.
12. Settlement of loads after every delivery.
Skills, Experience & Education
Applicants should have at least Secondary education (Form IV), valid and applicable drivers licence. Excellent communication skills, at least 2 years of prior distribution driving experience and should be prepared to work fixed shifts at a specific time of day or days of the week. The candidate should have a demonstrated high level of integrity and professionalism.
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 November 2020