DISTRIBUTION MANAGER – FMCG
HR World on behalf of our reputable client, we are looking for an experienced Distribution Manager
- Set distribution goals and plan and manage distribution operations to achieve the set goals.
- Identify resources, perform workload assignments and provide assistances when required.
- Conduct trainings to team members as needed.
- Monitor team performances and provide feedback for improvements.
- Oversee daily routes and improve route plans to ensure timely deliveries.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Address customer queries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop distribution budgets and manage expenses within the budgets.
- Work with warehouse and transportation staffs to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Perform cost negotiations with vendors and provide appropriate solutions for bulk distributions.
- Ensure that company transport vehicles are maintained in good working conditions.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
- Plan and schedule deliveries to meet customer needs.
- Assist in inventory management activities including receiving, storing, rotating and handling supplies in distribution center.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
- At least 5 years experience in similar role
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage
Interested candidates may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 09th April 2022
*For more job vacancies please follow our instagram page: hr_world17*