Global Pharma Limited
Global Pharmacy Group has vacancy for:-
TITLE: DOCUMENT CONTROL CLERK SECRETARY
Female Candidates only.
DEFINITION: Under supervision, assists with creation and maintenance of files, locates materials, assists in the location of data, and doing related work as required.
- Performs a variety of general filing duties of varying difficulty.
- Creates files, assembles papers, checks for duplication, maintains sequence, insures all enclosures are with cover documents.
- Keeps files neat and orderly and repairs files as needed.
- On request, researches and locates information required.
- May assist in entering data in to computer system; may index material in the district library.
- May assist the word processing center in various tasks, such as switchboard relief operator, photocopy room relief operator and other duties such as required.
- May work in vaults and in areas containing dust.
- Need to Travel across various locations in Tanzania.
- Business English, including vocabulary, correct grammatical usage, spelling, and punctuation.
- Modern office practices, procedures, typing and filing methods.
- Office machines and their operation, including typewriters, photocopy and computer work station.
- Perform routine and unusual filing.
- Work tactfully, effectively, and courteously with people contacted in course of work.
- Type accurately at a speed of 45 words per minute from clear copy.
- Work in an office setting as a member of a group.
- Maintain efficiency and productivity while being interrupted numerous times daily.
- Follow written and oral directions.
- Learn, interpret and apply pertinent subject matter procedures, precedents and policies of the document control center.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Cont.):
- Training and Experience: Any combination of training and experience which would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Kindly send your cv on or before 30/04/2023 to
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for personal interview.
Leave a Reply