DOCUMENT CONTROLLER/SAFETY ADMINISTRATOR
Safety Administrator provides general administration and support to the health and safety team, including but not limited to office works and document control. Can also write reports about the company’s occupational Health and Safety to ensure seamless access across departments.
Check all the document on the occupational health and safety management system and advice their review to the responsible document holder.
The successful candidate will report to the Safety Lead
Duty Station: Ngara
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure administration and management of the health & safety management system and attends general issues that are received, redirecting queries to members of the health and safety team as required.
- Follow up on Health & Safety training records, assist with course registration, issuing certificates as required.
- Process of accident / incident forms, PTO’s, WPI, VFL and updating spreadsheets, follow up actions as required.
- Ensure a timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents, control the numbering, sorting, filing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by the departments.
- Maintain quality assurance of all outgoing documentation, track, transmit and accurately file hard copy and electronic documents.
- Coordinate multi-office and work-sharing information in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive filling system and computer database / system for all documents to be retained in the documentation in a control centre.
- Ensure that department documents are well managed, organizing an archiving system, retrieving documents upon request, and outlining a long-term storage strategy.
- Manage the operation of the document control centre to ensure that all users have the latest version of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain a document control system, team meetings, solve safety issues, coordinate audits, and inspections, track corrective actions and incident data, review important safety documents and other duties that require a high degree of attention to detail.
- Assist in to make improvement and implement required changes relation to health and safety management system.
- Ensure compliance to applicable codes, legislation and procedures including health and safety.
- Interact and cooperate with all department members and ensuring support in filling and documenting work-related documents.
- Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time as directed by your supervisor / Manager.
- Certificate / Diploma in office administration.
- Relevant training certification to deliver role requirements.
- Three years administration, document control and office work experience.
- Any Health and Safety related qualifications.
- ISO Management system awareness training is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role tittle in the subject via email: email@example.com
Application closing date is 25th April,2023
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merit and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process.
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For and on behalf of Tembo Nickel, Kabanga Nickel Project.