About FSG Tanzania:
FSG is a leading provider of intergrated logistics,security,insurance and infrastructure
services for clients operating in frontier markets. Our teams are multinational,multilingual and highly
experienced,which allows us to provide world class service no matter the environment.
Job Position: Documentation Declaration Officer
Location: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Purpose: To accurately assist preparing and processing customs entries and to follow up on
customs clearance and delivery of import shipments.
- Track clearance and delivery progress for Imports shipments
- Advice clients and update them at all times on their shipments.
- Prepare and submit internal shipment reports
- Scan documents and file soft copy in their respective files.
- Prepare and make error free declarations of customs entries in TANCIS
- Prepare document set for submission to customs
- Effective communication skills in both oral and written.
- Ability to work with others and embrace team work.
- Ability to coordinate the C & F operations with a team of diverse creative employees.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in customer service and giving progress reports.
- Diploma or its equivalent in Clearing and Forwarding.
- 3-5 years of progressively more responsible positions in Logistics,Imports and Exports industry.
- Proficient in use of MS Office,MS Outlook.
- Proficient in the use of TANCIS systems.
- Conversant with imports duty rates and use of HS codes and Customs Procedure Codes.
Mode of Application:
Qualified and experienced candidates are requested to apply and submit an application letter,curriculum vitae and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates via email to; email@example.com
DEADLINE: 20/03/2020 before 03:00pm.