Driller (Rig Operator)
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Qualifications and skills
- High Diploma or Equivalent in Drilling or related technical field (like Geology).
- Demonstrated practical experience in Direct and Reverse Drilling technologies
- Hands-on contract and day-to-day management of drilling activities
- Demonstrated practical experience in the deep groundwater development from siting up to drilling.
- Demonstrated excellent command of spoken and written English. Fluency in Swahili is added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in the field of drilling deep boreholes with Direct and Reverse drilling methods and able to provide evidence and contact references
Specific professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years conducting borehole drilling and supervision in Africa. The Candidates must demonstrate that they have conducted at least three similar assignments in the last 3 years.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application (cover letter and CV) to Serengeti Limited through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should indicate in their cover letter how they fit the criteria outlined in the advert.
All applications must be received by 07 September 2020 at 1600hrs East African Standard Time.
Applicants should clearly indicate the position they are applying for in the email subject line