A Driver reports to Administrative assistant and will work under Administration department.
The Driver shall be responsible to the Station Manager for the efficient and effective performance of duties and responsibilities pertaining to driving. He/she shall specifically be responsible for the following:
- Drive Rijk Zwaan vehicles
- Maintains logbooks
- Responsible for safekeeping of the vehicle and tools entrusted to him/her
- Maintains disciplined behaviour and proper conduct in rendering services to his/her assignees
- Maintains cleanliness of the vehicle and tools
- Carryout minor mechanical repair
- Reports promptly any defect or problems detected in the vehicle
- Performs messengerial duties such as dispatching documents/letters, collecting mail, and any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualification and Experience:
Holder of Form IV/VI Secondary Education with passes in Kiswahili and English.
He/She must have a valid Class C Driving License /Drivers Grade II Certificate from recognized Institutions such as NIT or VETA will be an added advantage.
At least two (2) years of work experience.
Should be Arusha resident.
Salary Scale: According to Rijk Zwaan Scheme of Services.
Tenure: Local permanent contract.
Please send your CV and your motivation to [email protected] by 23 rd May 2020. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
Or You can send your application to
Human resource Manager,
Rijk Zwaan Q-Sem Ltd
P.o Box 12345