The regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitable qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill the following vacancies within the regional on one year contract terms with renewable possibility. Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
JOB TITLE: DRIVER 1 POST
- A National form Four (IV) certificate.
- A valid class “C” driving license issued by relevant authority at least five (3) years with clean records.
- A trade test grade III in motor vehicle mechanics.
- Fluent in both Swahili and English.
- Age limit between 25-40.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive Agency motor vehicle wherever needed
- Maintain the motor vehicle logbook.
- Keeps the vehicle in good working order and in clean condition.
- Undertake motor vehicle services
- Deliver and collects mail, packages, materials and any other goods.
- Perform such other related duties as May assigned by transport officer from time to time.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 23rd December 2020 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is 23rd December 2020 at 16:00 Hrs