DRIVER II – 10 POST
Employer: Tanzania Airports Authority (TAA)
Date Published: 2019-04-13
Application Deadline: 2019-04-26
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(i)To handle and drive the vehicle assigned,
(ii)To keep in good and safe working condition and identify any defects on vehicle and its accessories before and after making any trip,
(iii)To make regular inspection of vehicles,
(iv)To carry out minor repairs to the vehicle,
(v)To collect and dispatch mails,
(vi)To clean vehicles,
(vii)To maintain up-to-date logbook in connection with vehicle movements and,
(viii)To perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
i)Holder of Ordinary Secondary School Certificate and Class ‘C’ or ‘E’ driving license.
ii)Attended Basic Driving Course offered by VETA or any recognized Institution.
iii)Motor vehicle driving experience of at least one (1) year without causing an accident.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale TAA Scheme of service
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age except those who are in public service; ii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Birth certificate. v. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers; vii. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
viii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
xii. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to;
Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
8 Kivukoni Road,
P.O. Box 63100, 11102
Dar Es Salaam.
xiii. Deadline for application is 26th April, 2019 and;
xiv. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action; NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise(This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT