Dar es Salaam
TAZAMA Pipelines Limited, an interstate organization owned by the United Republic of Tanzania and the Republic of Zambia and which deals in transportation of fuel products from Dar es Salaam to Ndola, Zambia,
The pipeline is owned and operated by a company called Tazama Pipelines Limited, with headquarters in Ndola Zambia and an office in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. TAZAMA stands for Tanzania Zambia Mafuta. “Mafuta” means “Oil” in Kiswahili. The table below illustrates the shareholding in the shares of stock of Tazama Pipelines Limited
Tazama Wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-mentioned post.
DRONE OPERATOR (ONE (1) POST)
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Diploma in Information Technology, computer science or Geoinformatics
- Valid Drone Pilot Licence from Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority
- At least two years working experience in flying fixed wing/multirotor drones
- A very good command of spoken English and Kiswahili language
- Experience in data processing techniques using various imagery data processing software
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the successful candidates for the above positions.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application in own handwriting with detailed CV including photocopies of relevant academic certificates should be submitted to the undersigned within two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
HEAD HUMAN RESOURCE
TAZAMA PIPELINES LIMITED,
P O BOX 2157,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Leave a Reply