Drone Pilots (4 Posts)
Unitrans Tanzania Limited has the following exciting opportunity at Kilombero and Kilosa Districts, Morogoro Region where is subcontracted for various agricultural operations to the sugar industry.
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified, and experienced individuals to fill in the following posts.
The below vacancies call for dynamic and qualified proactive individuals with strong background on their professionals.
DRONE PILOTS (4 POSTS)
Fly drones and process data for our clients
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the drones and comply with safety daily checks, documentation and flight regulations (detailed duties and responsibilities are available at site).
- Process and upload data
- Housekeeping that involve accessories stores, ground crew, tools, and equipment
- Dedicated and efficient
- Must be a Tanzanian
- Must be a remote licensed pilots
- At least 2 years’ experience flying a drone for aerial mapping and surveying
- Achieved English Language Proficiency
- Must be able to pick up about 20kg
- Must have a valid travelling passport
- Must be / have completed secondary school education (form IV and above, pass on geography subject will be added advantage)
- Ability to work independently and under pressure (problem solving skills)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply and email their CV’s to [email protected] not later than 02nd of January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.