The Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) was established under the Examinations Council of Zambia Act of 1983, to set and conduct examinations and award certificates to successful candidates.
The main functions of the Council as stipulated in the Examinations Council of Zambia Act, No. 15 of 1983 are to:
- To conduct examinations
- To process the results;
- To award certificates and diplomas to candidates who pass examinations conducted by the council;
- To carry out relevant research in examinations;
- To advise any public institution on the development and use of any system of testing or examining when requested to do so;
- To formulate syllabuses for examinations; promote the international recognition of qualifications conferred by the Council;
- To approve or reject appointments of examiners;
- To organise training courses, or arrange for the training of, examiners, markers, supervisors, invigilators and other persons connected with examinations;
- To invite any person or body in or outside Zambia to assist the Council in the conduct of examinations.
Examination council of zambia (ECZ) News and Updates
- Check ecz grade 12 results online
- How to check for grade 9 results
- Check ecz grade 7 results online
- How to check for grade 12 results on airtel
- When are the gce results coming out 2018
Examinations Council of Zambia Resulst Portal
- GRADE 7 Examination Results
- GRADE 9 Examination Results
- GRADE 9 EXTERNAL Examination Results
- GRADE 12 Examination Results
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Examination Results.
- TEACHER EDUCATION Examination Results