Position: Education Team Leader
Location: Dar es salaam
To provide technical leadership and coordination of all Education interventions for WV Tanzania to ensure the realization of Our Promise. The incumbent staff will lead the development of all Education technical approaches for the NO. S/he will actively pursue resource mobilization strategies for the sector, lead on proposal development, writing and process management. S/he will lead external representation to donors and government and maintain an externally orientated situational awareness of national Education priorities to ensure that WVT is prepared for appropriate sectoral responses. S/he will support the roll out of Education in new grants and APs and manage the Education Technical Program in all clusters. S/he will conduct capacity building and technical backstopping and monitoring of Education interventions..
Will uphold the core values of World Vision.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-Education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required:
- A deep knowledge of the Education issues that affect the country, with significant Education experience
- Knowledge and skills in Education data management/monitoring & evaluation
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, demonstrated leadership and good management ability
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Master Degree in Education or related field, with at least 5 years practical experience in Education programming with a reputable organization
- Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in Education programs
- Proven experience in managing Education projects
- Experience leading and managing a professional technical team
Application Deadline: 24th December, 2021.