LOCATION: Saint – Gobain Lodhia Gypsum Industries in Arusha-Kikatiti
Engaged in one of the electrical trades by performing a variety of semiskilled or manual duties involved in the construction, installation, maintenance and/or repair of electrical systems, facilities, and equipment; and shall report to the Engineering Manager
- Plan, layout, install, and repair wiring, conduit, electrical fixtures, apparatus and control equipment
- Understand and respond appropriately to all safety hazards and warning devices (i.e. back-up alarms, smell of smoke, different colored warning tags, warning sirens
- Understand, support, and follow lockout/tag out procedures
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Reading blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: location, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Identify all tools required for tasks and identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
- Examine/inspect field conditions and identify problems, inaccuracies, and cost saving measures that arise or that may be encountered
- Take corrective actions as needed reporting any issues to your supervision
- Use basic tools and care of the tools
- Use of hand electric power tools and pneumatic tools and care for these tools
- Assist mechanics in assembly and work performance; demolition; cleaning; removing debris; housekeeping
- Building and ground maintenance; handling trash; and assisting in maintenance and construction
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required Qualifications required to fulfill the role
- Form four certificate
- VETA Certificate or any Technical College
- Entry Level
- Industrial construction/maintenance industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicable safety rules and of fire protection
- Physical fit as the role requires a lot physical activities
You can expect to become part of an innovative, international Group that is a market leader; a Group united by strong values that are shared by all employees. There are multiple prospects for career growth through training and international opportunities. Interested candidates should send CVs and application letters no later than 31 st August 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.