CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Iringa, Tanzania | Posted on 02/28/2023
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, or systems.
- Perform a wide range of engineering task by operating computer-aided design or engineering software.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or requirements by directing or coordinating installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance, documentation, and support activities.
- Writing report and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering project and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervise or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or Bill of materials.
- Install, test, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and equipment.
- Operates boilers and perform related maintenance duties on the same
- Perform preventive maintenance through inspection of electrical systems, equipment, and component.
- Maintain the plant earthing system and re-condition it as necessary.
- Documents information on preventive maintenance file on electrical equipment and machinery and monitor a preventive maintenance program.
- Work on other electrical projects as required.
- Operates and care for a variety of standard power tools, equipment, and trenchers in electrical installation.
- Provides guidance and direction to less experiences personnel and others assigned to his/her position.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Management
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. Sc Electrical Engineering or Equivalent)
- Minimum Required: 2 years in a similar position in a busy manufacturing or processing industry.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles and practices.
- Proficient computer skills
- Be able to efficiently analyze a problem domain and recommend effective development approaches.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Swahili
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to details
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to follow any new procedures and guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with other team members.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY