Our client is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to design and implement complex industrial and
commercial electrical systems.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Ensures that all machinery and equipment is monitored and maintained within manufacturers specifications for optimal performance
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes by directing or coordinating installation, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Aligning staff with the company’s daily, weekly, monthly and annual objectives
- Managing workers through one-on-one and team meetings on performance relative to set objectives
- Daily walkabouts to identify areas for improvement
- Quarterly performance reviews using a evidence-based report back process
- Ensures cost efficiency in by managing resource consumption
- Ensures that product input costs are methodically monitored and variances addressed
- Ensure a continuous improvement program is instilled in the team in order to improve cost efficiency
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- ERB Licensed
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.