Marketing and Sales
Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
• Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
• Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
• Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
• Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
• Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
• Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
• Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
• Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
• Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
• Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
• Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
• Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
• Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organisation, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership
Mode of Application
Send your CV and copy of certificates via firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th November quoting this as a subject WD-Marketing and Sales.
Electrician – Part Time
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings and poles, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts and repairing appliances.
• Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
• Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
• Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
• Proven experience as an electrician
• Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
• Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
• Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
Mode of Application
Send your CV and copy of certificates via email@example.com before 13th November quoting this as a subject WD-Electrician.