About the job
Help Tanzania Rural Health Movement design and setup a structured layout for one marketing email based on their visual guidelines.
Tanzania Rural Health Movement works to establish model healthcare services by continually providing and improving innovative hands-on medical services in all its endeavors in Tanzania.
Fun Fact About Us
Tanzania Rural Health Movement has an extensive background in provision of health care services to the underserved communities for about seven years now through different comprehensive Life saving health projects.
What You’ll Work On
Design of one email marketing template based on the Organization’s visual branding guidelines
We are looking to have an email template that we can use it to send to the potential donors (individuals & Institutions) which can support our life saving programs such as Provision of Mental health services (Conduct disorder) among street connected Children, Pre hospital care services to the communities who are in needy of emergence care services and Bisou Bailey Medical Dispensary project which provides medical treatments to the community.
- Experience creating email templates with samples of work available
- (Preferred) Proficiency with email marketing software (e.g., Mailchimp)
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-8 hours over 1-2 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
- Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.