Duma Works is recruiting an Embroidery Machine Operator for our client in Zanzibar. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Brand in Tanzania.
• Operate an industrial embroidery machine
• Maintain the industrial embroidery machine according to its specifications
• Knowledgeable about different types of fabrics and proper tensions needed to apply embroidery on it.
• Hoop different types of garments, hats, bags, caps etc according to the requirement
• Dedicated to the work and make sure everything is completed on time
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Screen printing knowledge will be an added advantage
• Digitizing knowledge will be an added advantage
• Inspect product for damages or defects.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations.
• Produce high-quality sewing and to trim and inspect the quality of sewn products.
What we need
• Extensive experience in the embroidery department.
• Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently.
• Ability to stand and operate equipment according to safety guidelines and production schedule for up to 10 hours.
• Ability to identify quality concerns and take corrective action.
• Ability to communicate effectively, and respectfully with others.
• History of solid attendance.
High school diploma or general education degree preferred but not required;
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions safely
To apply send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3537”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3537 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 25th January 2019
You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE