Engineering Assistant Director
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Engineering professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Assistant Chief Engineer / Assistant Director of Engineering you are responsible to assist the Chief Engineer / Director of Engineering on all matters related to the repair and maintenance operation of the physical plant and engineering facilities within the hotel, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Maintain the entire hotel facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and other related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs
- Ensure the upkeep of guest areas to maintain an attractive hotel
- Conduct house tours and visually assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structures of the hotel, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment
- Verify completion of all routine maintenance on public spaces and verify completion of all repairs, replacement and renovation projects to offices and employee work areas
- Follow prescribed safety procedures for personnel and equipment by the company and OSHA
- Maintain effective energy management and preventive maintenance programs and conduct special training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in the hotel.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle stress and work under pressure and bring along strong administrative skills, an analytical mind and the capability of being able to write concise reports.
You will have a high level of self motivation, develop innovative options in the best interest of the hotel while possessing following additional competencies:
2 years’ experience in a proactive in Engineering role
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results