Enterprise Account Manager
Main Characteristics and Expertise.
- Experience in key account management within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment.
- Experience in high-value client acquisition, satisfaction, and retention working as a Enterprise Account Manager.
- Experience of having driven sales initiatives and achieving or surpassing business targets.
- Experience developing, negotiating and maintaining contractual agreements.
Responsibilities and regular tasks.
- Drafts proposals and reports on various analyses that he presents to Enterprise account managers for further review and consideration.
- Develop and maintain customers set and sales funnel for enterprise sector.
- Develop and maintain Monthly/quarterly business reviews with key partners while actively searching for growth opportunities.
- Deliver sales revenue per plan in assigned accounts or territory.
- Execute a solution centric selling approach within targeted customers and potential customers.
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships at customer level.
- Develop strategic relationships with potential customers and partners to further growth within assigned accounts.
- Communicate customer and market specific needs back to R&D, marketing, and management team.
- Create market and customer specific business profiles.
- Provides industry and competitive market data.
- Partner with cross-functional team to support forecast and supply accuracy down to the customer level.
- Works with strategic distribution partners to add end-user value through partnership.
- Full detailed reporting in automated bases.
- Strategic objectives and goals.
- Maintain/ Excite Sales Targets and plans.
- Dynamics and collaborations.
- Operations team.
- Technical team.
- Customers collaboration oriented.
- Working environment Hybrid.
- English language Fluency.
- Arabic language is preferred.
- Suitable environment for full time remote working.
- Employment Type full time.