To assist VBU with both Extracting and Reporting enterprise business performance and Customer Value Propositions but not limited to Revenues and its key driver KPIs including Connections’ performance reports, Subscriptions and Recharges, Product Performance, Device trends and Performances, Direct and Indirect Partners’ performance trends and monitoring Customers’ segment performance according to the specific defined -roles.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
•Responsible with extracting detailed, and accurate consolidated and analysed:
Sales performance data, set in periodic performance reporting pack(s) be it daily, weekly, monthly, Quarterly etc. for business decisions.
Product and Solutions performance data.
•Responsible with developing Adhoc and maintaining periodic standard reports that address recurring requests.
•Responsible with developing reports that help create marketing plans and initiatives which will:
Drive customer value
Identify new segments to be targeted
Drive Customer Loyalty and Retention
•Responsible with providing to the VBU Leadership, analysed data to help gain visibility of the:
Impact of initiatives including new products, promotions, campaigns or new operational strategies
Commission model changes and way forward for VTPlc and its impact on competitors.
•Maintain security, access, and quality of VTPlc information infrastructure and records entrusted.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science /MIS /Economics / Business and Marketing
- At least 5 years previous experience handling CVM and reporting
- Strong IT Database querying skills is a must
- Certification in Project Management will be a plus.
- Strong Database querying, Analytical and Statistical analysis skills.
- Strong Spread sheet and Presentation skills.
- Must possess good organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional setup.