Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role;
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership
Reports to: Monitoring and evaluation Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contract Duration: 10 days (August 2020)
Our office is working on implementing pineapple project through IGA in Pwani region. Therefore enumerators will be responsible for collecting data from the pineapple farmers, conducting data verification in the FI form system, submit completed forms to the supervisor as well as discuss developments and thereafter conduct data entry in the system.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Collecting data from the pineapple farmers
· Conducting data verification in the fI forms (system)
Submit completed forms to the supervisor and discuss development
· Conducting data entry in the system
Qualification, experiences and competencies
· College education level preferred university graduates
· At least one year with field data collection experience
· Proficiency in official reports preparation, data collection, time management and communication skills
· Collaboration and team building, problem solving skills
· Creative and Innovative
· Strategic in decision making
• All applications should be sent with enclosed cover letter (addressed to Human Resource Division P.O. Box 33104 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: [email protected]
• All applicants should provide current contact information of all referees.
• Deadline for application is not later than 9th Aug, 2020.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails.
• Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.