Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Mentor & Member at Institute of Hospitality
The ideal candidate would be a Legal Counsel with practice licence in high courts of Tanzania and will provide top-level assistance to the Managing Director as Executive Assistant while also being a legal advisor. She should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and attending business needs on the MD’s behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the MD with any necessary business management.
- Business Operations management for and on behalf of MD
- Aid MD in preparing for meetings and attending on his behalf
- Responding to emails and document requests for MD
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for MD
- Travel with MD as and when required or proxy him in his absence
- Bachelor of Law with equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, presentable, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energy sector or other corporate work experience will be added advantage
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.