Executive Assistant to CEO
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide executive administrative support to the CEO.
- Manage, monitor and maintain written & verbal corporate correspondes of the CEO’s office.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar including appointments, meetings and scheduling all travel arrangements and logistics.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required; including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, confirming venues and arranging refreshments for management meetings as well as Board meetings as may be directed by the CEO.
- Attend meetings/seminars/trainings/PR Events on behalf of the CEO whenever necessary and as may be directed by the CEO from time to time.
- Communicating important updates and information from/to members of staff on behalf and as may be required by the Senior Management.
- Manage the office environment and overseeing general maintenance of the office in liaison with the HR Department.
- Assist the CEO with induction/onboarding to new employees.
- Any other related tasks as may be assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Corporate Management) or equivalent
- Highly trainable and adoptive to a vibrant working culture
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Command and use of the English Language
- Highly presentable, professional and tidy appearance
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Highly Organised
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Keen sense of detail
- Highly discreet
- Results Driven
- Honesty, high level of integrity & trustworthy