Dar es Salaaam
Reveurse Tanzania Company Limited is a locally registered company established to bring solutions to the business world on the total recruitment process
Reveurse Tanzania Company Limited is a locally registered company established to bring solutions to the business world on the total recruitment process for both candidates and companies.
Our team is effective in analyzing each candidate carefully and ensuring a successful match with our Company clients, and on the candidate’s side we become your partner in helping you reach your career goals by helping you get the right post.
The team at Reveurse deals with recruitment from permanent, speciﬁc and ﬁxed recruitment and are highly trained on Human Resource laws and have consulted major companies on recruitment processes & human resource issues in general, creating a smooth operation for our clients.
WE ARE HIRING;
Job Position: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Dar es Salaam
We Reveurse Tanzania, on behalf of our reputable client, are urgently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/PA. Must have Pursued his/her Education Outside of Tanzania (DIASPORA) and currently living in Tanzania.
- Liaise with government officials, farmers, lawyers, and external auditors/accountants on behalf of the company, keep track of documents for compliance.
- Manage daily/monthly scheduling for company executives.
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of company executives.
- Organize, schedule, and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to the logistics of meetings.
- Answer and respond to phone calls and communicate messages and information to the
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Maintain various records and documents for a company executive.
- And any other duties related to the position assigned.
- Engage Farmers, logistics companies, and other bodies on behalf of the company executives.
- Keep track of projects and government levies.
- Draft letters and reports for Company executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Commerce, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least two years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English/Swahili
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Organization skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft
- Interpersonal skills
- Experience in the agriculture sector will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Send your CV & Academic Certificates ONLY through: firstname.lastname@example.org