Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited was promoted in 1998 In the light of the opportunities offered by the privatization of the insurance industry.Local businessman of repute joined hands with Pan Africa Insurance Company Limited of Nairobi,Kenya of infuse the envisaged initial paid – up capital of T.Shs.600 million. APA Insurance Limited, acquired the shares consequent to merger of Pan African Insurance and Apollo Insurance.
Reliance Insurance is One of the leading private non-life insurer in Tanzania offering wide range of products to cover all kinds of property and liability risk exposures like Fire,General Crime and Accident ,Motor Vehicles,Cargo etc.Commited to excellence In customer service and Corporate Good Governance.
The executive secretary must have time-management and multitasking abilities.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, managing active calendar of appointments, conferences, etc.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him / her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO office and other departments demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
Minimum required qualifications and experience
- Proven experience as executive secretary
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Experience of at least five years from a reputable organization/company.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes giving the details of three referees along with copies of Certificates. Please send your application to [email protected] or the addresses below:
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. O. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for the application will be on 25rd July 2021.