Vacancy: Experienced Human Resource Business partner
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs and is currently operationaling its Maternity and Newborn Wing.
In order to strengthen the Human Resource Department, we are looking for an energetic, analytical experienced HR Professional who will assist in the provision of all HR services towards our business units.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for the effective delivery of HR services using the HR Business Partnering approach. You will help to assess client needs, interpret and apply the CCBRT HR strategy and policies, rules and regulations, contribute to establishing internal procedures and providing solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues. As HR Business Partner, you deliver a value-added service to line managers and employees by working in close collaboration with the line managers on all staff management issues.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for all HR matters for allocated departments that you serve as HRBP.
This include all HR administration (compliance matters, leave), Performance Management, Recruitment & Selection, Training Needs assessment, Disciplinary support etc. As part of the HR team, you also will assist in the payroll administration and HRIS implementation.
Your qualifications and work experience
- Master degree in Human Resource Management or related study
- Minimal 6 years of professional experience in business environment conducting performance analysis and reporting with primary data collection, design of forms and data analysis
- Experience with Payroll administration
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills
- Ability to multitask
- Have good interpersonal skills and a client oriented focus
- Proficient in both English and Swahili
- Ability to attain high level of confidentiality
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Please indicate job reference number: 2022-09| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5th April 2022
(selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)