Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKEST), is a private, not for profit, service company registered under the Companies Act and operates three schools in Tanzania offering the International Baccalaureate PYP / Diploma Programme, Pre IGCSE at grades 7 -9, IGCSE at Grades 10 and 11 and the NECTA curriculum from Form 1-6. AKES,T is currently seeking qualified, dynamic, open-minded, committed, effective and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant positions;
Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania -Central Office
- Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Structural Engineering. Diploma in civil engineering or project management.
- Member of a relevant professional body
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in multi-location facilities management, preferably in Educational facilities. Experience of instigating and the management of construction projects as an end user
- 5 years’ experience of management multiple facilities management teams remotely within high standard facilities
- Clear experience in forming taskforces to deal with rapid upgrading of facilities
- Previous proven experience in a high quality institution where the needs of all stakeholders; student, parents and teachers are met will be a distinct advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a letter of application describing experience, along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of education certificates (certified by TCU if studied out of Tanzania) and contact information of three confidential referees, including current Plead of School or Line Manager. It should be addressed to HR – Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania and should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to P.O. Box 125, Dar es Salaam. Please ensure you include an email address, a telephone contact and Skype I.D.
The Human Resources Manager
Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania
PO Box 125 DARES SALAAM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network
The deadline for submitting the application is October 15, 2020