The Ariel Glaser Paediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non–governmental organisation that plays a pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and families. AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is looking for motivated, result driven, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following positions:-
Job Title: Field Operations Supervisor (1)
Reports to: Regional Program Manager
Duty station: Mara
Purpose of the job:
Provide effective supervision on Grants, Procurement, IT and Finance operations for the assigned regional office under the guidance of the Regional Program Manager to ensure regional programs receive necessary support.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategic plans for operational functions in collaboration with the respective operations managers to guide processes and activities;
- Monitor the successful implementation of the work plans for the operations team in line with the set organisational strategies
- Monitor the regional expenditures for the operation functions against the approved budget;
- Monitor the implementation of administrative policies and procedures on an ongoing basis to identify and propose changes accordingly;
- Approve leave requests for the operations team in liaison with the respective managers;
- Generate periodical and ad-hoc reports on regional operations so as to provide information and findings necessary for effective decision-making;
- Maintain all operational documents and electronic files to ensure they are complete and well-organized for ease of retrieval when need arises.
- Provide necessary input during the recruitment processes of the respective employees; and
- Provide guidance and support on all regional operations in line with the AGPAHI policies and strategies.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or any related field from a recognized University.
- A minimum of six (6) years of relevant work experience Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Proven expertise in operations and financial management;
- Knowledge of the development context and experience in the development sector;
- Knowledge of donor and partner requirements;
- Ability to produce complex and informative reports; and
- Knowledge of relevant local authority requirements.
HOW TO APPLY.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter quoting the title of the position, a CV and the Names and contact information of three referees (at least two of which must be professional) before the closure of business on Friday 18, September 2020 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager by e-mail to [email protected] Please quote the title of the position applied for in the e-mail subject line or on the application envelope.
AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted