Finance Controller – Tanzania
• Ensure Compliance to Corporate Policies
• Preparation and submission of quarterly controllership and tax certifications
• Preparation of monthly tax provisions; US and statutory tax reporting
• Review of quarterly tax submissions / tax forecasts and GDX packs
• Preparation of annual and provisional income tax returns
• Internal audits, USGAAP/IFRS external audits and statutory returns
• Prepare annual financial statements and drive IFRS adoptions when necessary
• Preparation and Approval of balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of legal entity cash flow forecasts and cash management (including A/R management)
• Month end closing activities – TB review (P&L and Balance Sheet)
• Calculation and payment of provisional taxes in liaison with tax coordinator
• Approval of electronic vendor payments (account signatory)
• Maintain relationships with 3rd parties i.e. vendors, bank, tax authorities, auditors etc.
• Providing support to business and finance projects
• Cost center; Balance sheet and Tax reviews
• Provide support to costing team on stock counts and inventory controls.
• Manage local entity SLA’s with SSC
• Drive local annual budget process
• Drive annual fixed assets verifications
• Business partnering and site visits for trainings on expense reporting, CCP compliance etc
• Undergraduate degree in business or related field
Professional qualification in accounting or finance (CPA/Chartered Accountant)
• 8 – 10 years’ experience within finance; of which 2 years at managerial level.
• Good working knowledge of local statutory compliance requirements
• Experience with ERPs i.e. SAP etc.
• Thorough understanding of USGAAP and IFRS concepts
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE