On behalf of our client, a leading, highly innovative company, providing professional events and entertainment services with presence in numerous parts of the world. We are seeking to recruit two high caliber candidates for the position of Finance Manager and Human Resources Manager,
Procurement and Logistics Officer at SOS Children’s Villages February, 2020
Position Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Job Location: Dar es Salaam
Overall Job Function:
To contribute to the attainment of the company’s business objectives by:
- Providing strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the company’s financial commitments are met; and
- Developing all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the company’s business.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and control finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed and so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Develop and control the annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee the preparation of financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
- Develop and implement an internal audit programme to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company.
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal obligations.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Required Education: Bachelors’ degree in Finance or Accountancy and CPA
- Required Experience: At least 5 years’ recent relevant Finance/Ac- counting experience gained within a fast paced environment
- Required: significant managerial experience;
- Confidential in all matters
- Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
Qualified applicants should send their cover letter and CV by 6th March 2020 via email to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject line the Position Title. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Please do NOT attach any certificates when submitting online. Our client is an equal opportunity employer; women are encouraged to apply.
We also encourage Tanzanians living and working abroad in the diaspora to apply.