• A client is looking to hire a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team.
• Will provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy, and provide guidance and analysis to executive and operational management to improve results.
• Have to manage, oversee, process (as appropriate), and act as backup for processing all transactions such as payroll, accounts payable, revenue and expense, fixed assets, cash, bank reconciliations, and allocations.
• A qualified candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA is preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis (including gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders).
• Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments.
• Proactive, hands-on manager who will own, in partnership with the Finance Director, responsibility for the Finance Department.
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of the business and takes a consultative approach with clients in anticipating, assessing, and providing creative HR solutions to business priorities.
• Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). nafasi za kazi
• Drives key talent processes with clients including performance calibrations, talent review, succession planning, leadership development and talent management.
• Utilizes reports and talent dashboards that measure talent efforts and provide predictive analytics for future changes or decisions.
• Works closely with CEO, Managers and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention and ensure Human Resources policy and legal compliance within his/her assigned company. nafasi za ajira mpya 2019
• A qualified candidate should have a Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management or Law.
• Minimum of 4 years of overall work experience, preferably in human resources and 2 years’ experience directly supporting Staffs in an HRBP or generalist capacity in a managerial level role.
• Knowledge of the Local Labour Law is a must.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates send CVs to [email protected] before 18th March 2019.