About the Company
GRAVITON PARTICLES LIMITED: is a company that was established with the main objective of assembling all types of converters, E-Scrap and other materials so as to process them and convert them into an easy and simple forms for the purpose of creating other new items or enhancing value creation.
It was established by MAZIALA KATABI MAJALIWA in 2018, as converters assembling company.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Position; 01, Full Time
We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills, Computer and internet
- Knowledge of financial regulations based in Tanzania
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus
Minimum 2 years work experience from known organization
- Must be Tanzanian
- Age between 25 – 45
- Must be able to work in Dar es salaam
- Academic certificates
- Application Letter
- CV/Resume and birth certificates
- Recommendation letter from previous employer
Mode of Application
Application Deadlines 14th January 2021
Save your application as your name first name and surname in pdf or word followed by job subject
Then send it to [email protected]
Note: only short listed will be contacted.