AFRICA – Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam
|1. Overall Purpose/Broad Function:|
|Help Nutrition International Tanzania to achieve its strategic objectives by providing effective and efficient management on financial and administrative issues to Nutrition International Tanzania staff while working with the Corporate Services team in Regional office.|
· Responsible for processing weekly batch sheet and payments, TAs, Expense reports and submission to RO.
· Effective documentation and management of all assets.
Any other related duties as requested.
|3. Supervisory Responsibilities:|
|4. Education/Professional Designations/Experience:|
|· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
· At least 5 years accounting experience and a minimum of 3 years in a donor funded organizations/projects.
· Solid knowledge of generally acceptable accounting practices, financial systems, budget and cash flow monitoring and accounting controls, in an international context.
|5. Language Skills:|
|6. Other Specific Skill Requirements:|
|· Solid knowledge of accounting software, Great Plains, QuickBooks or Peachtree an asset
· Solid knowledge of MS Office
· Knowledge of data bases
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a multicultural environment
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team
· Sound management skills, both financial and human resources
· Solid planning and organizing abilities
· Attention to details
· Problem solving
· Client service orientation
|7. Travel Requirements|
|No international travel is required for this position.|
NOTE: This job description can and will be amended as required from time to time.