RAISSA Company Ltd is a company registered in Tanzania on the 21 st of November, 2017 under certificate number 139794 and business license number B2778468.The Company is providing a wide range of debt collection services to various institutions such as commercial banks, financial institutions and other private organizations, such services include repossession of vehicles, collection of unsecured and secured, auctioning of property, eviction and investigation.
We are looking for competent, dedicated, energetic collection and recovery officers to help with managing bad debts, repossession and disposal of assets to fill the vacant positions below:
We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
Position: Finance Officer
You should be familiar with Financial accounting, tax compliance , audits, and budget preparations. The ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions ,maintaining the books of accounts, purchases documents, receipts and payment vouchers.
- Process and issue invoices to customers
- Ensuring that all invoices issued to customers are paid on time.
- Record accounts receivable and payables
- Proper records management including filling and keeping of Financial files.
- Posting of payments vouchers into the Accounting system
- Posting of all Petty Cash and Journals
- Preparing month end report and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Preparation of monthly payroll and submission of statutory deduction
- File month end VAT returns, SDL, PAYE, WCF and NSSF
- File half year and yearly P9 & P10 tax returns to TRA
- Assist with budget preparation
- Participate in financial audit
- Any other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as an Accountant or similar role
- Minimum of 2 -4 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Solid knowledge of financial regulations and accounting procedures
- Experience with accounting software, like Tally& Quick book.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economic
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Certified/Chartered Accountant with NBAA is an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to details
Mode of Application
Application for the position must include cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements
Detailed CV contact details with three referees
Application should be addressed to Managing Director RAISSA Company limited, 5th FloorTanzanite Park Victoria. Po Box 32482 Dar es salaam. Email: [email protected]
Deadline for applications is Friday 16th October 2020.