Financial Controller at Mantrac Tanzania, April 2019
Vacancy exists in Finance Department:
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (1 position)
A good first degree in Accounting, Economics, or any other numerate discipline . Membership of a recognized professional accountancy body will be an advantage
- 7 Years of relevant experience (emphasis – hands-on experience)
- Proficiency in Computer usage (must have used one or more accounting packages).
- Good Communication Skills.
Location: Dar es Salaam
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Jointly manage the implementation of Group Accounting Policy Plan and coordinate monthly accounts timetable to ensure timely production of General Ledger Trial balance.
- Ensures timely production and distribution of weekly and monthly budget reports (Weekly Sales Report, Operating Statements & Expense Reports, Balance Sheets etc) Prepares necessary schedules quarterly for statutory audit.
- Supervises the preparation of necessary monthly general account schedules and reconciliation.
- Oversees Fixed Assets Accounting.
- Oversees inventory accounting & costing documentation and tracking of imports to minimize lead-time.
- Oversees treasury accounting.
- Oversees accounts payable system.
- Jointly manage payment controls.
Applications, who are interested, should apply through below address:
The Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 9262
The Closing date for applications will be 12th April, 2019.