Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest sugar producer in Tanzania operating cohesively with lllovo Distillers (Tanzania) Limited and a member of lllovo Sugar Africa (Proprietary) Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer), is seeking to recruit a dynamic and result oriented person to fill the position of Financial Planner. Reporting to Business Partner, the incumbent will be responsible to provide accurate, relevant and timeous management reporting that enables appropriate business decision making, provide value adding and analytical insights and coordinate the budgeting, forecasting and reporting cycles to facilitate strong financial performance.
- Prepare accurate, timely and insightful management reporting and forecasts;
- Engage with budget holders to understand key drivers of costs and revenues for relevant activities and use the drivers to forecast appropriately costs and revenues;
- Prepare cost dashboards to track costs and financial KPIs;
- Attend monthly meetings with relevant budget holders and ensure that costs are controlled within budget;
- Review phasing of budget versus actual expenditure and revenue and assist budget holders with queries;
- Liaise with budget holders with regards to estimates and other changes and ensure major variances are investigated and support appropriate corrective actions to get back on track;
- Embrace self-development and lifelong learning to stimulate continuous personal growth.
Qualification and competencies required:
- Bachelor of Commerce or other equivalent and relevant degree from a reputable institution;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience;
- Progress in obtaining professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA is an added advantage;
- Positive attitude, open minded and willing learner;
- Strong and effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Terms of service: The successful candidate will be engaged on a permanent contract. Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Should you be interested in applying for this position please send your application together with a detailed CV which includes three referees with their contacts to the under mentioned addressee or via email [email protected] quoting “Financial Planner” on the subject of the email by 16th September 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kilombero Sugar Co. Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and women are highly encouraged to apply.
Human Resources Head
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
PO Box 50,