Job Opportunity at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, Financial Planner
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Extra Neutral Alcohol Distillery (IDTL) is inviting dynamic and result oriented persons to fill positions of Financial Planner. The successful candidate will be engaged on permanent and pensionable terms.
The role of Financial Planner requires the following essential skills: Outstanding integrity, understanding of transactional processes, good business analysis skills to generate business insight and add measurable value to the business, foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships, exceptional accounting and reporting skills.
- Advanced Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Business Administration.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a Finance environment.
- Attention to detail
- Goal-orientated and committed to delivering quality outputs.
- Good self-management practices and able to work well in a team.
- Ability to work with people at various levels of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong bias toward customer service excellence.
- Results driven, bias for action and a passion for excellence.
- Resilient, ability to cope and thrive under pressure.
- Sound mental and physical health.
All those who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position, should send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and three referees with their contacts to the under
The deadline for application is on 7th January, 2020.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
GM HUMAN RESOURCES,
KILOMBERO SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 50,
Email your Application to [email protected]