The MFS Financial Services Specialist has complete ownership of all Financial Services Products & Services with the MFS unit. This role will be accountable for the scoping, design, implementation and commercial initiatives of all Financial Services Products & Services to increase usage and grow revenues.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE
- Provide and Implement the full 360° spectrum of financial services eco-system on Tigo Pesa network from payments and current accounts (wallets), to Savings, Loans, Investments, Insurance etc.
- Own End-to-End management of all Financial Services products & services and with any other related services.
- Grow the Financial Services in line with the ongoing global innovations.
- Manage and work closely with relevant partners to manage the operations and marketing of such products.
- Work with marketing (consumer), B2B, Sales & Channels, Customer Experience and others key stakeholders (both internal and external), creating winning proposals and added value solutions to grow the portfolio.
- Responsible for the scoping, design, implementation and commercial initiatives for Financial Services products & Services.
- Responsible for the management of penetration and usage of all Partner products through marketing strategies (ATL & BTL), as well as educational campaigns & strategies.
- Manage the Consumer Understanding campaigns.
- Engage the Data Science/analyst team, to further analyze campaigns and products to ensure maximum value extraction.
- Manage customer performance for Financial Services products & services to ensure growth in market share.
- Manage all activities related to service provision for all relevant partner like funds movement, reconciliation, and others
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, SKILL, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or related field.
- 2 years or above experience in a Banking & Finance industry, Mobile Financial Services, Product & Business development & Management and Marketing within Payment industry.
- Full understanding of the Digital & Technological Financial Services importance / dynamics in the Tanzanian Market
- Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
- Ability to manage and work under pressure, multi-task, complex project, stretched targets, time constrains and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent comprehension of English is mandatory
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices” Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
The deadline for submitting the application is 28 August, 2020.