Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit First Line leader Process Plant Operations to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the process plant department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Processing Plant Foreman
Work Schedule: 7 Days Day Shift / 7 Days Night Shift / 7 Days Off
- To implement and monitor systems and take corrective action on major process plant issues
- Correlates information obtained from reports on log sheets to effect operational changes and implement changes when required.
- Ensures, by observation and control, that the Plant Standards are always adhered to, e.g. tonnage throughout, grinding efficiency, chemical handling, sampling procedures and gold recoveries.
- Participate in develop of department budget and ensure expenditures are monitored within allowed budget parameters
- Manage team members time and attendance
- To ensure plant consumables e.g. Reagents are availability for the shift while controlling consumption and supplies.
- To ensure production set targets of are achieved
- To facilitate the process to ensure available resources of including manpower and equipment are available at all times while reducing plant downtime
- Coordinate and adherence to plan for planned and unplanned maintenance shutdown
- To prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance report and ensure to complete according to site schedule
- Ensure Performance reviews of Team Members are completed on timely manner and performance review records are captured.
- Ensure Team Members have a Role Development Plan and they achieve their milestones on the plan
- Ensure incidents are reported and investigated completed according to the company policies and procedure.
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- FTC/Trade – Test grade 1 in mineral processing/ equivalent
- Attended Leadership Courses
- Valid Driving Licence
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in processing plant
- 5 years progressive supervisory experience
- Demonstrate ability to achieve manage crew
- Exposure to automation.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English ,both writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
- Mine health &Safety Act awareness
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “FIRST LINE LEADER PROCESS PLANT OPERATIONS“ in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 11th October 2020
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com