CATA Mining is seeking to recruit Plant shift Electrician, Lineman/Domestic electricians, Fitter Mechanical as well as Boiler Maker to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to drive change within this team and will ensure activities in the Engineering Department are effectively planned and undertake in a safe manner to achieve targets according to standards, policies, and procedure of CATA Mining Company Limited.
FITTER MECHANICAL (3 Posts)
Location: Musoma, Tanzania
Reporting to Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance and repair of plant equipment’s such as Jaw crusher, Cone crusher, Impact crusher, Vibrating screens, and pumps Knowledge in conveyor splicing, comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Maintain and improve health & safety environment and housekeeping standards within site policies and procedure
- Able to work shift, Conduct machine inspection and do preventive maintenance diagnose the problem, replace or repair parts
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machine equipment and plant facilities, hands on to daily activities, and take instruction from Plant supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ordinary/Advanced level certificate – Form IV/VI
- Trade Test Certificate – (FTC/VETA) and 5 Years’ experience in the same position
- Mining experience is an added advantage. Mine Health & Safety Act awareness
- Excellent communication in English, both writing and verbal also should be able to identification hazard and Risk assessment
- Mine Health & Safety Act awareness
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s carefully read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV- YOUR FULL NAME Indicate the role title to subject Line. Send your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not contacted by Cata Mining Company Limited within 14 days after closing date you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted Please forward your application before 04th January, 2020.